View from Lake House Porch
Water-skiing, Jet-skiing, Fishing
and Swimming on Beautiful Lake LBJ!
This beautiful waterfront lakehouse is located on open waterfront on the
popular Colorado Arm of Lake LBJ in Kingsland, Texas. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and
can comfortably sleep up to 10 people.
Fish, swim and boat from the fishing/swimming dock and park your boat in
the boat stall for quick and easy access to Lake LBJ. You will love watching the
moonlight reflect off the water at night and the sunshine sparkle on the water during the
Moonlight on the Colorado Lake House is located in central Texas only one
hour northwest of Austin, 90 minutes north of San Antonio, 3 1/2 hours south of Dallas/Ft.
Worth and 4 hours west of Houston.
Moonlight on the Colorado is a fully furnished lake house on Lake LBJ that
is for rent for periods of one month or longer only. You will love it!
Enjoy the lakefront life style in this nice lake house on beautiful Lake
LBJ. Lake LBJ is famous for being one of the largest, normally constant-level lakes
in the U.S. You will find the best conditions for boating, water-skiing, jet-skiing
and swimming on Lake LBJ.
From this location you can boat up the Colorado River, down Lake LBJ all
the way to Horseshoe Bay 20 miles away, and up the Llano River, exploring coves and
looking at beautiful waterfront homes on the way.
Covered Porch Facing the Lake
Enjoy the gentle lake breezes while sitting on the porch and watching the
boats and water-skiers go by. The porch is a popular gathering place for meals,
relaxing and watching the moonlight reflection on the Colorado. There is plenty of
seating for everyone.
View of the House from the Lake
This lake house was designed for maximum enjoyment of the lake. It
has large windows with great views of the lake from the living room, dining room, kitchen
and master bedroom. Sliding doors go from the dining room and master bedroom to the
large covered porch.
Boat Dock and Fishing/Swimming Pier
Tie up your boats and jet skis at the boat dock and be out on the lake in
seconds. If you don't have a boat or personal watercraft and other water toys, they
can be rented locally.
Fishing is great from the pier. The pier is also popular place for
swimming and sunbathing.
The Lake House Living Room
From the moment you enter the courtyard with the covered tile entry, you
will notice that this special lake house has much to offer.
The extra large living room has plenty of space and seating for everyone
with 2 sofas and 4 chairs. The 2 sofas can sleep one person each. The raised
ceiling, built in wooden shelving, and the large, attractive stone fireplace all add to
the ambience of this spacious room. A large picture window at one end of the room
provides a beautiful view of the lake.
Gather around the baby grand piano or the organ for an evening of singing
your favorite songs with family and friends.
The 42 inch Flat Screen LCD HD TV has a new tower antenna that receives
local channels. The new TV makes the living room like a theater. The living
room also has a DVD player, VCR, and a stereo and CD player.
The home also has WiFi wireless Internet access and a computer station
with a printer.
Dining Room of the Lake House
The dining table seats six people and has a nice view of the lake through
the sliding glass doors. The buffet adds extra space for serving meals.
The Kitchen of the Lake House
The kitchen has everything you need for preparing your meals and snacks
while at the lake. It has a dishwasher, refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave,
coffee pot, can opener, dishes, dinnerware, pots and pans, etc. All you need to
bring are your food and drinks.
Utility Room of the Lake House
The utility room has a washer and dryer for your convenience. There
is also a sink and a desk.
Master Bedroom of the Lake House
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a love seat, dresser, chest of
drawers, 2 night stands, and a TV. Sliding glass doors provide a great view of the
lake and access to the covered porch.
The master bath has 2 separate sinks and a tub/shower combination.
Second Bedroom of the Lake House
The second and third bedrooms both have queen-sized beds and dressers.
A second bathroom with tub/shower combination is down the hall from the
View from the Boat Dock
of Moonlight on the Colorado:
- Great waterfront location on open water of the Colorado arm of the beautiful Lake LBJ at Kingsland, Texas
- Lake LBJ is a normally constant level lake for the best conditions for water activities.
- Located less than two miles to shopping and services in Kingsland, Texas in a quiet neighborhood
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bunk room, and 2 1/4 baths with combination tubs and showers
- 3 queen-sized beds, 2 large sofas, 2 bunk beds and 2 single sleeping mats to sleep 10 to 12 persons
- Lakeside patio and waterfront side walk.
- Fishing - Swimming dock
- Boat dock for tying up boats and jet skis.
- Boats may be launched for free at the POA boat ramp and picnic area just 3 doors from the lakehouse and parked off street on owners' private property.
- Great views of the lake from the covered porch, living room, dining room, kitchen and
- Flat screen HD TV in living room and TV in master bedroom with DISH satelite service, CD and DVD players.
- Large covered porch with ceiling fans and a great view of the water
- The lake house has a large stone fireplace
- Baby grand piano and a double keyboard Thomas organ
- Nice shaded back lawn to the lake for games and picnics
- Lakeside swing to relax in and enjoy the cool shade in the daytime and the reflection of
the moonlight on the Colorado in the nighttime.
- Picnic table and table and chairs on the large, lakeside covered back porch for great
outdoor meals and conversation.
- Beautiful lakeside lawn shaded by giant trees
- Washer and dryer for your convenience
- Kitchen is fully equipped with everything needed to prepare meals and snacks and clean up
- Wireless internet access
- Gas and charcoal barbeque grills
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fully furnished and fully equipped with everything needed for
relaxed lakeside living. Just bring your personal items, food, drinks, and beach
- Plenty of off-street parking for boat trailers and extra cars.
- Only an hour northwest of Austin, 90 minutes north of San Antonio, 3 1/2 hours south of
Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 hours west of Houston.
to Do in the Area:
- Boating, jet-skiing, waterskiing, fishing and swimming
- Photograph the scenery, wildlife, birds and water activity
- Shop for antiques, gifts, jewelry and clothing in the local towns
- Tour Longhorn Caverns
- Dine out at local restaurants in local towns. All types of food: Chinese, Italian,
Mexican, barbeque, fast food, etc.
- Visit 3 more lakes just a few minutes away
- Visit art galleries and museums in neighboring towns
- Tour local wineries and sample their wine tasting
- Go out with a local fishing guide
- Visit President Johnson's boyhood home in Johnson City
- Play golf at one of the several local golf courses. Packsaddle
Golf Course is just 10 minutes away.
- Celebrate America's Independence during the Aquaboom 4th July festivies in Kingsland, Texas with parades, fun, food, fireworks.
- Play miniature golf and other games at Rockhopper's in Marble Falls
- For upcoming events - click here
View from the Covered Porch
The rental rates listed below are for a 30 day minimum rental term.
Guests can enjoy this waterfront lakehouse for an entire month at the cost of a short-term vacation rental
at other similar lakehouses on Lake LBJ.
Spring & Summer Rates from April 1st through September 30th:
$3,900 per month plus the cost of utilities + cleaning fee + security deposit and NO SALES & HOTEL TAXES.
Rentals that are longer than 30 days are prorated at the daily rental rate of $130 per day + utilities.
Fall & Winter Rates from October 1st through March 31st:
$1,500 per month plus the cost of utilities + cleaning fee + security deposit and NO SALES & HOTEL TAXES
Rentals that are longer than 30 days are prorated at the daily rental rate of $50 per day + utilities.
Minimum Rental term is 30 days
Winter Texans and Snowbirds are welcome
Families with children are welcome
Families sharing the rental are welcome
Pets will be considered on a case by case basis.
Smoking outdoors only - no smoking in the home.
Boat Dock with Fishing/Swimming Pier
For More Information
and to Rent the Lake House:
Web Page by:
Highland Lakes Web Pages, LLC
Website Design © 2008-2017 Highland Lakes Web Pages, LLC